WHAT IS RESTYLANE LYFT?
RESTYLANE LYFT is a sterile, transparent injectable gel that is made of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 20 mg/mL.
RESTYLANE LYFT was previously known as Restylane Perlane.
RESTYLANE LYFT is an injectable dermal filler intended to be used for facial augmentation.
RESTYLANE LYFT treatment provides shaping for facial contours in such cases as:
• Minor to moderate contouring of the cheeks
• Contouring of the eyebrow area
• Accentuating the existing features
As well as shaping the contours of the face, dermal filler RESTYLANE LYFT is also recommended for lip enhancement, restoring lost volume to your facial features and for smoothing deeper wrinkles and folds including:
• Worry lines on the forehead
• Glabellar lines between the eyebrows
• Smile lines (adjacent to the mouth)
• Nasolabial folds (laugh lines, from nose to mouth)
• Perorbital lines (crow’s feet)
ADMINISTRATION OF RESTYLANE LYFT DERMAL FILLER
Dermal filler RESTYLANE LYFT is indicated to be injected into the deep layer of the dermis and/or the surface layer of the subcutis.
RESTYLANE is totally compatible with the body, fully biodegradable and hypo-allergenic once used.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT RESTYLANE LYFT DERMAL FILLER
To ensure optimal use of the product, it is recommended to use the needles provided in the box.